WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
More than you might expect. Pedrick & Company offers individuals and businesses a wide range of expert accounting and advisory services, with particular expertise in construction, small business, overseas contractors and military families’ accounting needs.
And more than just expertise. Besides deep experience, Pedrick takes pride in responding to clients quickly, attention to detail, and helping principled people succeed. Because, in the long run, those are the things that matter–and the kind of success that lasts.
Pedrick: Today’s business savvy, decades of depth, millions of extra miles
Sure, your accounting professional needs a great background, up-to-date understanding of tax laws, and the specialized knowledge and experience your business requires.
But what about service? When you call your accountants, do they respond quickly? Do they come to your office or site for work sessions? Pedrick does all that, and more.
Our business services include (but aren’t limited to):
- Audits, Reviews and Compilation
- Management Advisory Services
- Payroll (customizable to your needs)
- Federal and State Income Tax Return Preparation and Planning
- Start-up Business Consultation
We have especially strong experience in accounting, planning, payroll, and bookkeeping for construction companies, rental properties, professional practices and small businesses.
“I am very pleased with our business relationship with Pedrick and Company. I have found their service to be dependable, friendly and open. Their attention to detail and willingness to listen to our needs are extremely important to me and my company.”
– Thomas Warren, CEO, Southern Chain & Roller, Inc., Fayetteville, GA
INDIVIDUAL SERVICES PAGE:
Pedrick partners with families to build bright futures.
We know, most people think of accountants in conjunction with taxes. And we help countless families make the most of their pay and protect their future–while staying within the latest tax laws.
But tax time isn’t the only time a good accountant can be of big help. Other big financial events include:
Purchase of a New Home
Purchase of Rental Property
Marriage or Divorce
Birth of Children
Retirement or Reaching Retirement Age
Our individual services include (but aren’t limited to):
- Federal and State Individual Income Tax Return Preparation and Planning
- Internal Revenue Service and State Taxing Authority Representation
- Estate Tax Returns
- Consultation and Income Tax Preparation for Individuals Qualifying for the Foreign Income Exclusion
- Small Business Services
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Assistance
- Self Employed Business Activities
- Residential and/or Commercial Real Estate Rentals
“Pedrick & Company (has provided me) professional, personalized assistance with my taxes, not only filing the current year, but also forecasting my future tax burden…helping me meet my obligations and maximize my income now.”
– Glenn L. Burch, Colonel, US Army, Retired, Hinesville, GA / Kuwait